søndag den 17. januar 2010

Jonas 1 year!

This week we celebrated Jonas' 1st birthday. Can't believe that one year has passed already, even if I know it sounds more like an old cliché than anything else. I think Jonas enjoyed all the birthday singing most that day - and hopefully the layered cake (a Danish tradition) I had made as well.







We moved out of the apartment just before the New Year and this means that we are staying at my parents this month. We get the keys for our new house on February 1st, then some painting etc. to do and hopefully we'll be able to move in mid February.

Some more random pictures of the little guy. He is walking now, still seems to be a little nervous about it and it looks really cute I think.



2 kommentarer:

Margaret sagde ...

Happy Birthday, Jonas! What a little hunk he is!! Great pictures Tina!!

Maggie sagde ...

He's so cute! I miss him! (and you of course!)