torsdag den 28. januar 2010

Leaving on a jetplane

Just for a short trip - going to Vienna to see European Championships in handball. Handball is a big sport in Europe and I am going with my work to see the boys play in Vienna. I am of course excited to see the games but also to see Vienna - it is supposed to be a great city!

This is also my first time away from Jonas. I am sure I'll miss him while gone but I must also admit that I am looking forward to getting a couple of nights sleep without someone calling in the middle of the night:-)

Jonas will be with dad all weekend:-)

Work is going really well - I guess it has taken a while to get back into it after my maternity leave, but I am getting there.

We get the keys to our house on February 1st - did I mention that already? If yes, it is just because I am so excited. Jesper's parents will be in Copenhagen to help us with painting etc. And even though the house is not that big, it has a couple of extra rooms so there is a very good reason to visit Copenhagen (hint, hint you girls out there!)

Guess that's it from now - next update will be with pictures from Vienna - yeah.
Have a great weekend everyone!

PS: the bird is just a toy, not a real one for those who might have thought that

1 kommentar:

Maggie sagde ...

whew. thanks for clarifying on that toy bird - I thought it was tweety or sylvester :) You don't even have them anymore, do you?

have fun getting those keys SOON!

Just got back from house hunting... it is exhausting but fun.