fredag den 4. december 2009

Apartment sold!

It finally happened - our apartment has been sold and we have to be out of here no later than January 3rd. Our plan is to move between Christmas and New Years though. We think we have found the house we want but it takes a while to settle a deal, so we'll see. Until then, we'll move in with my parents for a month or so - I am sure that will be quite an adventure.

Jonas is good. He is not walking yet - seems a little nervous to let go of the things he is holding on to; it looks very cute. We really like his day care and below are some of the latest pictures.





3 kommentarer:

ErinO sagde ...

He looks so old in the top photo!! Doesn't it go by way too fast? Glad he enjoys the daycare...when I stayed home with sick Brock, I appreciate more and more having a daycare provider I trust. (Brock is back to tip top shape by the way, amazing how those antibiotics work so quickly).

-E

Margaret sagde ...

Congrats on the apartment/house search!! These are great pictures of the little man!!! Cute cute cute!

Maggie sagde ...

J just becomes more and more adorable! I think he looks like Grandpa Glenn in that last picture.