torsdag den 11. juni 2009

Baptism and almost 5 months

So, its been a while.

Last weekend we had Jonas baptised. Ole was the godfather and the one to carry Jonas in church. The gown Jonas wore had been on both Ole and me more than 30 years ago - made me feel somewhat old:-)

Everything went fine and when we came out of church the sun shined. Afterwards we had a lunch at our apartment - it was a close fit with 24 people sitting down at two tables, but all in all a really great day.
And now the fun part - pictures....

Ole and Jonas in church
The actual baptism


Outside the church with all our guests


Jonas with his new little jacket

2 kommentarer:

Ermasmit sagde ...

His hair is going blonde and his eyes blue!! What a beauty. He and Brock are seriously like twins. And they will be meeting in a couple months (finally bought the tickets!)

Maggie sagde ...

Oh my gosh, I have come to your blog about 5 times in 24 hours just to look at Jonas again and again. He is so cute and I can't wait to hold him myself in a few months! Oh I love him!!! (and I love the new jacket, tres chique..)

xoxo