søndag den 1. marts 2009

A new life for the Gretster






Boy, how life changes with a little one. We just went to visit my colleagues at my company this week and I realized how far far away work is right now. The days go by so quickly and it has been almost three months since my maternity leave started.

This week Jonas and I also started to after birth gym - it felt SO GOOD to do some real exercise again and even though I felt sore the day after it was definitely worth it. After exercise there was "tea hour" for the moms talking about baby stuff and I actually really enjoyed it - yep, I guess it is fair to say that new stuff and conversations (I did not think I would have!) are filling up my days.

5 kommentarer:

Maggie sagde ...

cute tina! Jonas has such pretty hair, Aiden has hair envy!

You look like such a good mommy. And its so true, what did we talk about with others before motherhood? Now its all baby baby baby!!!

Talk to you soon.
Maggie

Hoosiers sagde ...

Is his hair getting lighter?!

So cute. And I am jealous of the european baby clothes - you can't find anything black and white around here.

Loved catching up, and can't wait to do so again.

Hoosiers sagde ...

Oops, that last post was me, Erin, not the whole Hoosiers team - but I am sure they too are jealous of the clothing...

Margaret sagde ...

You look great Tina!! It's fun to hear that motherhood is a good fit for you!!!

Proud Mama sagde ...

I'm so happy you're loving motherhood. You look great doing it! Hope you're getting some sleep. Miss you, mama!