onsdag den 25. marts 2009

And more baby...

The last couple of months have been all baby posts and I am afraid that this post will continue with more updates on Jonas.

Last week we went baby swimming for the first time.



Both Jesper and I were in the pool with him. It was a lot of fun and Jonas even got his head under water.



Afterwards we had a very very tired baby...I can only recommend this if you need a quiet afternoon:-)



On the last picture Jonas wears the right colors - IU colors - and the onesie even has his name embroidered on it - so cute, thanks Smitty.

4 kommentarer:

Ermasmit sagde ...

Swimming with them is fun, isn't it? He is getting so big! I especially love the photo of himin his red onesie...of course!

Margaret sagde ...

CUTE!! He's growing so FAST!!! thanks for the update Tina, I'm sure I can speak for everyone in that we don't mind having a ton of 'just baby' updates! We can't get enough!!

Maggie sagde ...

Awwwww! I know I make the same comment every time, but I can't wait to meet your little J man!!! Looks like you are having so much fun with him.

Unknown sagde ...

He is so cute Tina! I can't wait to meet him!

And yes, baby updates are great so keep them coming!!!

Hugs!