fredag den 2. januar 2009

Happy New Year!!!



2009 has come and I am one day from my due date - no news yet though....

I went on maternity leave in early December which meant that I had lots of time to do the Christmas shopping and bake Christmas cookies - nice! We were at Jesper's parents for Christmas and then back to Copenhagen again on the 26th.

New Years Eve was very calm on our part - we did get to see some nice fireworks though at midnight.

Now the waiting time has kicked in... it is difficult to make plans but at the same time it makes no sense to just sit and wait. Everything is ready to for the little guy, even the hospital bag has been packed. To top everything off, Liz sent the cutest Indiana stuff - something that was totally missing. This soft teady bear has a central place in our apartment and I am sure that the little guy will like it as much as I do.



Hopefully I'll be able to post some news pics soon of the baby - all depends on how long we have to wait:-)

2 kommentarer:

Ermasmit sagde ...

I hope you are having the little guy now, can't wait to meet him. I am constantlt thinking of you, knowing how miserable the waiting game is...

Susan sagde ...

Tina I can't wait for the little dane! Thinking good thoughts from colorado ..........