søndag den 9. november 2008

Finally a new post..

Yes, it's been a while since my last post - but here it is!!
Just got this picture taken yesterday - I am in my 33rd week and still doing fine.





I am starting to get really curious about this little guy's entrance into the world. This week we bought a "barnevogn" which is sort of a carrier (see picture) that every mom has in Denmark. We also got a lot of all the other "need to have" things. Still have a little bit of shopping left but we have most by now.

In less than four weeks I am going on maternity leave. Looking forward to having all of december to shop christmas gifts and do a lot of baking:-)

5 kommentarer:

Maggie sagde ...

Wow, cute mommy! Is that your new dress too? I love your carrier, I wish that american mommies got those too, they are soooo nice! Shopping was a success today, I may have a new Coach bag... don't tell Adam though;)

Margaret sagde ...

You look so freakin cute, Tina!! How exciting! love love love love the carrier, I'm with mags... wish those were 'in' here!

hugs

Ermasmit sagde ...

Oh, you look fantastic! 33 weeks. I will be so jealous if you have the baby before 38 weeks (which is where I am)...the last month is kind of torturous.

leaner345 sagde ...

You look wonderful darling! I'm so excited for you new family! Love you!

The Butcher Family sagde ...

you look so awesome! wow! :)