fredag den 4. juli 2008

Having a baby...


So I am pregnant - just entered my second trimester as I am 14 weeks along today. I am feeling great, no nausea or anything, but of course a little tiredness in the first weeks.


The little one is due first thing in the new year, more specifically on January 3rd 2009. We don't know whether it will be a boy or girl yet, hopefully we'll find out in a months time or so. A couple of weeks ago we went to the first scanning and saw him/her and heard the heart beat - it was fantastic!


And then a "Smitty": Yes it was planned and yes, Jesper is the farther:-)

9 kommentarer:

Susan sagde ...

aum WHAT!!!!!!!!! Congrats!!!!!

Ermasmit sagde ...

Yayer!!! Just news after more news! Now I really must try to get there someday! Our little ones will be the same age, how fun.

Proud Mama sagde ...

Congrats, Tinsy! Have fun preparing for a new addition to your family! :)
-Jilly

leaner345 sagde ...

How wonderful! Congrats Tina and Jesper!

Unknown sagde ...

Oh that is wonderful news! :) Congratulations!!!! :) :)

Doherty sagde ...

congrats tinsa!!!! i'm so excited for you guys!
-doherty-

Maggie sagde ...

Can't wait for the little diddy :)

Aiden is going to have an international buddy!!!

Congrats again...

Matthieu sagde ...

Congrats!!! That is so wonderful! I was so surprised!!!! I will be checking your blog daily! Keep us updated!
Love,
Kristy

Anne sagde ...

CONGRATS TINI!!!! I am soo happy for you!